Many would be tempted to laugh at Xavilla's slight form. They often end up burning in her magic. Xavilla has entered the tournament for one reason - to get her land back after it was stolen from her. Her anger burns hot, and it's best not to get on her bad side, teammate or not.
- With full lantern charges, Xavilla can spam her Lantern Strike ability for lots of damage.
- Use Spirit Dance when running away. It will damage your pursuers and protect you from crowd control effects.
- Totem Spirit is a great tool to damage tight groups of enemies.
Wisp Bolt (Basic Attack) Edit
Shoot the first enemy in line!
- Xavilla shoots in a line in the specified direction, the first enemy hit takes 110 physical damage.
Lantern Strike Edit
Xavilla blasts the targeted area.
- Summons a Ghost Lantern. Enemies within range of the lantern are dealt 200 Elemental Damage. If you have a lantern charge, the charge is expended and this skill immediately resets its cooldown time.
Spirit Dance Edit
Xavilla gains immunity to movement effects and shoots bolts at nearby enemies.
- Become Immune to Movement Effects and fire bolts of energy every 0.25 seconds. These bolts will target the nearest enemy within range, passing through walls and dealing 60 Elemental Damage. Each enemy can only be hit once every 0.75 seconds.
Totem Spirit Edit
Xavilla's Totem Spirit blasts an area
- Deals 240 Elemental Damage to enemies within range, then charges the nearest enemy within range units, dealing 240 Elemental Damage to all enemies hit.
|Lantern Strike||Spirit Dance||Totem Spirit|
Ghost Lanterns Edit
Xavilla gains lanterns that reduce the cooldowns of skills.
- Xavilla spawns with a Lantern Charge. If she has fewer than 3 Lanterns, she will gain one every 10 seconds and 3 each time she scores a Knockout Blow.
Wisp Fire Edit
Xavilla's Basic Attack deals Elemental Damage and explodes.
- Xavilla's Basic Attacks are projectiles that deal Elemental Damage. Once a target is hit, the Wisp Fire sticks to them, exploding again after 0.75 seconds, dealing 30 Elemental Damage to all enemies within 6 units.
|Attack Damage||Attack Speed||Critical Chance||Critical Damage Bonus||Max Health||Health Regeneration|
|Max Energy||Energy Regeneration||Physical Resistance||Elemental Resistance|
- +10% Attack Speed
- +10% Energy Regen
- +10% Elemental Resistance
- After respawning, Xavilla gains 10 Movement Speed for 5 seconds
- +10% Attack Damage
- Spirit Dance deals 15% additional damage
- Cryptkeeper Xavilla 3,000 Coins 15 Chips
We need your help! Tell us wiki guys a build and we will put it here!