Leatherhead is the ultimate in both offense and defense. Able to protect himself in his thick shell, and throw ammunition from his turret, he's a talking tortoise on a mission. What that mission is, most aren't sure, but it generally leaves destruction in its wake. Right now he's bent on getting that Championship.
- Bunker Buster stuns enemies and is very efficient at it.
- Leatherhead can use Shell Shock to slow down enemies and make them easier to hit.
- Leatherhead and allies can become immune to Hexes with Mobile Fortress, making this and ideal skill to use at the start of a battle.
Rocket Launcher (Basic Attack) Edit
Shoot the first enemy in line!
- Leatherhead shots in a line in the specified direction, the first enemy hit takes 100 Physical Damage.
Shell Shock Edit
Lobs a massive shell at target location.
- Deals 400 Physical Damage. Inflicts -40% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.
Mobile Fortress Edit
Boosts the resistances of nearby allies, reflect damage to enemies and grants immunity to debuffs.
- You and your nearest ally within range gain Debuff Immunity, 1 Damage Resistance and 50 Damage Reflect for 5 seconds.
Bunker Buster Edit
Damages enemies in a line and stuns them.
- Deals 500 Physical Damage. Inflicts Stun for 2 seconds.
|Shell Shock||Mobile Fortress||Bunker Buster|
Hardened Armor Edit
Leathered gains 10% Attack Damage after taking damage.
- Leathered gains 10% Attack Damage 2 seconds after taking damage.
Combat Veteran Edit
Every time leathered uses a skill, he restores 40 health.
- Every time leathered uses a skill, he restores 40 health.
|Attack Damage||Attack Speed||Critical Chance||Critical Damage Bonus||Max Health||Health Regeneration|
|Max Energy||Energy Regeneration||Physical Resistance||Elemental Resistance|
- +10% Max Health
- +10% Physical Resistance
- +10% Elemental Resistance
- +10% Energy Regen
- After respawning, Leatherhead's first Skill used has its Energy Cost reduced by 100%
- +10% Attack Damage
- +20% Max Energy
- Shell Shock's radius is increased by 10%
- +20% Max Health
- +10% Health Regen
- Mobile Fortress's Cooldown time is reduced by 10%
- +20% Attack Damage
- +5% Critical Chance
- Bunker Buster deals 15% additional damage.
- Roller Derby Leatherhead 3,000 Coins 15 Chips
- Totem Leatherhead 9,000 Coins 40 Chips
- Patton Leatherhead 9,000 Coins 40 Chips
- Sandbagger Leatherhead 90 Chips
We need your help! Tell us wiki guys a build and we will put it here!