Up and ready to hertz the enemy, Kilowatt is made of energy ready to take the championship. He volts up and bolts out, and you don't want to be in his way.
- Restraining Bolt helps keep enemies away from Kilowatt.
- Kilowatt can stun enemies with a well-timed System Shock. Keep and eye on its current charges.
- Kilowatt helps allies nearby recover Health and Energy with Recharge.
Electroshock (Basic Attack) Edit
Shoot the first enemy in line!
- The first enemy hit takes 137 Physical Damage
Restraining Bolt Edit
Fires a ball of lightning that damages and slows its target.
- Deal 400 Elemental Damage to the first enemy hit and inflicts -50% Movement Speed and -55% Damage Resistance for 4 seconds.
Static Blast Edit
Launches a ball of lightning that causes damage over time in the targeted area.
- Deals 500 Elemental Damage to nearby enemies and creates field that lasts for 5 seconds. Enemies within the field take 60 Elemental Damage each second.
Restores Health and Energy to nearby allies over time.
- Become stationary and restore 125 Energy and 125 Health every second to the two nearest allies.
|Restraining Bolt||Static Blast||Recharge|
Kilowatt's Basic Attacks deal 50% Elemental and 50% Physical Damage.
- Kilowatt's Basic Attacks deal 50% Elemental and 50% Physical Damage.
Kilowatt occasionally stuns enemies with skills.
- After every 6 Skills used, Restraining Bolt and Static Blast will stun the next targets hit for 1 second.
|Attack Damage||Attack Speed||Critical Chance||Critical Damage Bonus||Max Health||Health Regeneration|
|Max Energy||Energy Regeneration||Physical Resistance||Elemental Resistanace|
- +5% Attack Damage
- +5% Max Health
- +5% Max Energy
- After respawning, Kilowatt's first Skill used has its Energy Cost reduced by 100%
- +10% Attack Damage
- +5% Critical Chance
- Restraining Bolt's Cooldown time is reduced by 10%
- +10% Physical Resistance
- +10% Elemental Resistance
- +10% Health Regen
- Static Blast's Radius is increased by 25%
- +20% Energy Regen
- Recharge restores and additional 10% Energy every second.
We need your help! Tell us wiki guys a build and we will put it here!